Raw Power S.r.l., as Data controller of the processing of Your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of the UE regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), by means of this document informs You, as Data Subject, that the law provides for the protection of the interested regarding the processing of personal data and this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your right.
Your personal data will be processed according to the GDPR and in compliance with the confidentiality obligations laid down therein, and no way for purposes external to the simple response to any request submitted by site users through the appropriate information request form and/or otherwise acquired as part of the simple administration of the site and/or direct e-mail to email@example.com.
With the term of processing of personal data means their collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparsion use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation, and destruction, or the combination of two or more of these operation.
Purposes Of The Processing :
The data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- To secure all the functions of the site
- To provide helpful information about our activity and to answer any question asked through the site: rawpowergroup.it.
The data will be processed using appropriate tools to guarantee security and confidentiality and can also be performed through automated tools to store, manage, and transmit the data.
Data diffusion and communication:
Data will not be disclosed or disseminated to other subjects. By filling out the forms on the site for the registration or for information requesting, the user provides the treatment authorization.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation about the existence or not of his own personal data, even if not registered yet, as well as their communication in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- Personal data source;
- Purposes and methods of the treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the help of eletronic instruments;
- The identification data of the Data Controller, the data protection officer (c.d. DPO) and the representative;
- The subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated, or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the state, of person in charge or authorized person.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- The data updating, rectification, or, when interested in it, integration.
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form and blocking of data processed under violation of law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collectd or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations referred to in the previous points have been brought to the attention, also with regard to thier content, of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in the case in which this fullfillment proves impossible or involes the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- The data portability
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him, for reasons connected to his personal situation.
- In order to profess your rights and obtain any useful information regarding the processing of Your data, You can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Excluding any other admnisitrative or judicial appeal, You have the rights to make a complaint to the competent control authority, in case You believe that the treatment violates the GDPR.
Cookies are small text files that visited websites transmit to users’ terminals (usually to the browser) where they are stored and then re-transmitted to the site when the user next visits it. Operation of cookies is entirely dependent on the user’s browser and they can be enabled or disabled by the user. The cookies used on this site are designed to optimise Your navigation experience when You visit the site.
In the following part, we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies simply by using the term “cookies”.
Types of cookies
Cookies are divided according to the characteristics and their use:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable You to move around the website www.rawpowergroup.it and use its features. So-called session (non-persistent) cookies are used exclusively to the extent this is necessary to enable secure, efficient browsing. Storage of session cookies last for no longer than the session time.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get an error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All informations these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve webesite function.
- Profiling cookies. Cookie profiling, also called web profiling, is the use of persistent or permanent cookies to track a user’s overall activity online. This tracking does not just happen when You are on a particular site, but it occurs the whole time You are browsing. www.rawpowergroup.it doesn’t use this kind of cookies.
By visiting a website you may receive cookies from both the visited site (“owners”) and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). A notable example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the following are the web addresses of the various information and how to manage cookies.
Facebook Prvacy policy: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): log in to your account. Privacy section.
Www.rawpowergroup.it site may also include certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Also in this case, these are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies).
For more information, please refer to the link below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the broswer is closed or when the logout command is executed. Other cookies “survive” when the broswer is closed and are also available subsequently.
These cookie are called persistent and thier duration is set by the server when they are created. In some cases could be set a deadline to the cookies, otherwise the lifespan is unlimited.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies by the settings of his broswer.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies could compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. The usability of the public content is still possibile if You completely diabling the cookies.
The disabling of “third-party” cookies does not affect the navigability in any way.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow You to define different settings for “first-party” and “third-party” cookies.
For example, in Firefox, through the menu Instruments->Option ->Privacy, it is possible to access a control panel where You can define whether or not accept the different types of cookies and to proceed with thier removal.
Data Controller, Data processor and authorised persons – The Data controller is Raw Power S.r.l., registered office Reggio Emilia, Via Fratelli Cervi n. 80, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore.
The updated list of the Data Processors and the persons authorised to process them is kept at the at the head office, located in via Sicilia 31, Reggio Emilia.